Because wisdom and insight transcend national borders, and sometimes others just say exactly what you mean.
- “5 dollars is only a hair off a bull’s back to a company” – China
- “In war, the soldier who moves back 50 steps has no right to laugh at the one who moves back 100 steps.” – China
- “Do not think any vice is trivial; and so practice it. Do not think any virtue trivial; and so neglect it.” – China
- “Many a Little Makes a Mickle” (Meaning many littles makes a lot) – China
- “Do not do evil things, though they may be insignificant. Do not give up good things though they may be minor matters.” – China
- “A pot of milk is ruined by a drop of poison.” – China