- 6 Eggs (White Eggs work best)
- 2 TBSP of Mayonnaise
- 1 TBSP of Dijon Mustard
- 1 TBSP of Pickled Relish
- Ground Pepper to Taste
- Pinch of Paprika (For Decoration Purposes Only)
- Hard Boil the Eggs. Put them in a pan with warm water on medium-high heat. Cook until boiling, then another 15-20 minutes. Take off and cool in cold water.
- Peel and cut the eggs in half the long ways.
- Carefully pop out the yolk and put it in a bowl. Rinse off the egg whites.
- In the bowl with yolk, use a fork to crush the yolk until all big chunks are smashed out.
- Add Mayonnaise, Mustard, Pickled Relish, and Pepper.
- DO NOT ADD Salt – the Mayonnaise and Yolk are salty enough without needing extra salt. In fact, some people use Ranch Dressing as an alternative to the Mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle the Paprika over the top.