- 1 Medium Green Pepper
- 1 small Carton of Cherry Tomatoes (about 15-20)
- Approximately 10 oz of Canned Chicken Breast.
- 2 Sticks of Celery
- 4-5 TBSP of Mayonnaise (to Personal taste)
- 3-4 Pieces of Bacon
- 2 oz of Colby Cheese
- 1 TSP of Liquid Smoke
- 1 TSP of Dijon Mustard
- 1 Egg
- 1/8 TSP Ground Pepper
- Remember that everything has to fit inside a small Cherry Tomato, so everything needs to be finely cut.
- Cook the Bacon. (I use a strong microwave, put them in for about 4-5 minutes.). Put the bacon in the fridge to get cold.
- Hard Boil the Egg. Take off and cool in cold water. Put in fridge to get cold.
- Take out the Chicken Breast and cut until very finely sliced/shredded. Put in a Small Bowl.
- Very finely slice the Celery (about 1/8 – 1/4 of an inch for each piece.) You should have about 1/3 Cups total. Add to Bowl
- Add the Mayonnaise. If you want it more liquidy, add more Mayonnaise. Less will set up better though. You can always add more at the end if you desire.
- Shred the Cheese and add it to the Bowl. Add Mustard, Liquid Smoke, and Ground Pepper. Finely slice the eggs, both whites and yolk. Add. Crumble the bacon. Add.
- Mix together. Put in the Refrigerator for 1+ hour to allow flavor to spread out.
- Cut the Green Pepper into large Bite Sized pieces. Using a paring knife and spoon, carefully scoop the insides out of the Tomatoes. Add the Chicken Salad to the Green Peppers and Tomatoes.
- SERVE AND ENJOY!