- 2 bags (8.75 oz each) of Traditional Chex Mix – Can substitute any salty based Chex Mix you want!
- 1/2 bag of regular M&Ms – Blue, Red, and White Holiday Mix is best!
- 1/2 bag of peanut M&Ms – Blue, Red, and White Holiday Mix is best!
- Any additional ingredients you want for a trail mix – raisins, nuts, chocolate, etc.
- 2 Bags (4 cups) of White Chocolate Chips
- Lay out a big cookie sheet or sheet pan (I used 11 x 18 and it could have been bigger).
- Put parchment or wax paper down on the pan.
- Pour out the Chex Mix and smooth until evenly spread out
- Scatter on the M&Ms and whatever other toppings you want.
- In a glass bowl, put the White Chocolate Chips in the microwave. Cook 30 seconds. stir. Cook 30 seconds more. Stir. If the bowl is hot stop and just stir until the chocolate is all melted together.
- Using a large soup spoon, drizzle the melted chocolate over the mix.
- Let it sit for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Break it up and serve!