How to Find JYJ’s new Official Line (A step-by-step guide)

8 Mar

UPDATE: 2016, I created a new “How to Find JYJ’s Official Line” post to account for changes to the Line Software. You can find the new directions here.

UPDATE: 2014 JYJ has changed their profile image to this:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JYJ

JYJ-Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu

Several other fans of the KPOP band JYJ have been asking me how I found their Official Line link, since most of the sites tell you it’s up but not how to locate it.  So I figured I would share the process.  Enjoy!

P.S. Line is a kind of messenger system, like Skype only it’s not based out of the U.S.  It’s kind of a weird cross between Twitter, Tumblr, and Skype really, you’ll find pictures, chat message, phone services, and you can join in on live chats as well.

P.P.S. You can find a version of this with pictures on the Super Junior Line Post.  It is the same process, just remember you’re looking for the JYJ pic, not the SJ pic😛

GO HERE FOR DIRECTIONS ON DOWNLOADING LINE INITIALLY (WITH PICTURES🙂

Once you download it onto your smartphone/I-Pod/I-Phone, the app will look like this:

Line App

HOW TO FIND JYJ’s OFFICIAL LINE

JYJ

This is what their profile pic and id look like

1. On your Mobile, sign in to the Line app.
  2. On the bottom Menu, go to “More” (with the three dots above it).
  3. Click “Official Accounts” (shield with a star in the center)
  4. Now, it is automatically set to your geographic nation.  You’re probably going to have to change this depending on which language you want the JYJ program to be in.  Their system doesn’t show up under the US Official Accounts.  So go to “+Select Another Country”
  5. For the Japanese Language version
    1. Choose “Japan.”
    2. Click “Done” in the top right.
    3. Skim through the list a ways and eventually you’ll find “JYJ(JP)”  It has their official picture as the profile pic.  Click their name.
    4. Click “Add”
  6. For the Chinese Language version
    1. Choose “China”
    2. CLick “Done” in the top right.
    3. Skim down to “JYJ(CN)”.  It has the same profile pic as the rest.
    4. Click “Add”
  7. For the Korean Language version
    1. Choose “South Korea”
    2. Click “Done” in the top right.
    3. Skim down to “JYJ”, it has their official picture as the profile pic.  Click their name.
    4. Click “Add”
  8. For the English Language version
    1. Choose “Philippines,”  “Taiwan,” “Singapore
    2. Click “Done” in the top right.
    3. Skim through until you see “JYJ(EN)”, it has their official picture as the profile pic. Click their name.
    4. Click “Add”
  9. For the Vietnamese Language version
    1. Choose “Vietnam”
    2. Click “Done” in the top right.
    3. Skim through until you see “JYJ(VN)”, it has their official picture as the profile pic. Click their name.
    4. Click “Add”
  10. For all versions, next go to the “Friends” button on the bottom menu, and you’ll see JYJ is now your friend.  Click their name.
  11. Now click “Chat”, and tada!  You can see all the stuff they post.  It takes about a day for anything to upload past their welcome message.  They’ll show up as your friends on the computer version as well once it is installed, and the same process applies: go to friends, click their name, and click chat.

Hope this helps answer some questions!

19 Responses to “How to Find JYJ’s new Official Line (A step-by-step guide)”

1. corina March 28, 2013 at 8:28 pm #

hay.. sayang.. pero di talaga ako marunong.. wala di akong ipod😦

2. Mai November 6, 2013 at 12:00 am #

Thanks for the info! Btw, I’m a little confuse on the time. I know it said 12 midnight for English on the 7th of November but it said Korean time so does that means on the 7th in the unites states at 12 midnight is when I tune in or when it turns 12 midnight in Korea? Please help! I really want to chat with Jaejoong and so looking forward to it. If you can help clarify this for me I will highly appreciate it thanks in advance! N hope you respond before it starts! ;D

• deceptivelyblonde November 6, 2013 at 12:10 am #

Hey🙂 Glad to help! Since it says Midnight Korean time, that means you should tune in when it’s midnight in Korea. That should be at 7:00 a.m. Pacific Time Zone in California, 8:00 a.m. Mountain Time, 9:00 a.m. Central Time, and 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time. This was my understanding, but I’m asking some people for verification. I’ll let you know what I hear.

• Mai November 6, 2013 at 12:13 am #

Omg! Ur the best! Thanks for clarifying this for me! And will be waiting for confirmation thanks a bunch! I’m so excited!

• deceptivelyblonde November 6, 2013 at 12:13 am #

If you check out the calendar, it goes by KST (Korean Time), so the information I posted before should be right. Midnight in Korea. http://calendar.yahoo.com/jyj3tips

• Mai November 6, 2013 at 12:14 am #

Thanks a bunch!!!! ;D

• deceptivelyblonde November 6, 2013 at 12:14 am #

I know, I can’t wait! This is going to be awesome!! And Jaejoong’s my favorite🙂

• Mai November 6, 2013 at 12:18 am #

Yes! Same here!!!! So just to make sure I don’t miss it… It will be November 7th @ 7 am in California right?

• deceptivelyblonde November 6, 2013 at 12:24 am #

Yes, that should be right. 12:00 a.m. in Korea is 7:00 a.m. in Cali. I’ll post if I hear otherwise.🙂

• deceptivelyblonde November 6, 2013 at 12:24 am #

So Nov, 7, 2013 @ 7:00 a.m.

• Mai November 6, 2013 at 12:32 am #

Awesome!!!!! You are totally awesome!!!!!!

3. elamore November 7, 2013 at 3:55 am #

it will be tonight right?

4. Mai November 7, 2013 at 10:27 am #

I’m quite disappointed I did not get my question answered… And I believe the chatting is over… So sad! ;d I do understand there are a lot if fans who wanted their questions to be answered but I felt like whoever is doing the responding did not answer to good questions mostly random questions. ;( disappointed ;(

5. my6002 January 6, 2016 at 8:26 am #

omg thank you very much, i have a hard time while looking for their account. but thanks to youu. chajatda!!!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. How to Find Super Junior’s new Official Line (A step-by-step guide) | Deceptively Blonde - April 17, 2013

[…] You can also find directions on locating JYJ’s line Here […]

2. Jaejoong’s On Line Right Now! | Deceptively Blonde - November 7, 2013

[…] Yes, my favorite artist is on Naver Line chatting in English & Spanish right now! Come and join us!  Find out how to get to his Line account here. […]