Outlines the Hangul Pronunciation Rules (including Batchim, Double Consonants, Double Vowels, and more). Everything carefully designed to include examples, pattern-building organization of letters, and other tricks intended to help you see how the language is built into the blocks.
Also Includes a simple cheat sheet on the Hangul (Korean) Pronunciation rules. If you want to learn more, this cheat sheet is perfect for you.
- specific pronunciation rules for each letter, dipthong, and combination
- how to pronounce and differentiate difficult letters and sounds
- the difference between the normal, aspirated, and tense letters that confuse so many learners.
- the rules for double consonants
- Re-syllabification, Consonant Assimilation, Tensification, and more.
All rules are simplified and stated clearly to ease understanding. Each rule or instruction includes Korean and Romanized examples for you to use as a starting point.
Although Korean letters look simple when you first start, it soon becomes obvious that correct pronunciation can be very complex. However, if you follow this cheat sheet, you should start to master it very soon!