- 2 bags (8.75 oz each) of Traditional Chex Mix – Can substitute any salty based Chex Mix you want!
- 1/2 bag of regular M&Ms – Blue, Red, and White Holiday Mix is best!
- 1/2 bag of peanut M&Ms – Blue, Red, and White Holiday Mix is best!
- Any additional ingredients you want for a trail mix – raisins, nuts, chocolate, etc.
- 2 Bags (4 cups) of White Chocolate Chips
- Lay out a big cookie sheet or sheet pan (I used 11 x 18 and it could have been bigger).
- Put parchment or wax paper down on the pan.
- Pour out the Chex Mix and smooth until evenly spread out
- Scatter on the M&Ms and whatever other toppings you want.
- In a glass bowl, put the White Chocolate Chips in the microwave. Cook 30 seconds. stir. Cook 30 seconds more. Stir. If the bowl is hot stop and just stir until the chocolate is all melted together.
- Using a large soup spoon, drizzle the melted chocolate over the mix.
- Let it sit for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Break it up and serve!
Experienced Chinese hilarity today–Went out to a restaurant and had a Chinese friend translate the food beforehand. Got to the store and they said sure! and took my translation. All the food arrived perfectly, including the delicious caramel sweet potato dish. Suddenly the four business guys beside us call the waitress over, start pointing at our table and chattering. She leaves, comes back with a new plate of potatoes lacking the yummy caramel and takes the delicious ones away! 😛 Apparently, the translation was a bit confusing, and the business guys thought that we got the wrong plate. They were trying to help us, but ended up taking away the ones we wanted. :p My face was like “NOOOOOOOOO! Come Back my yummy potatoes! Return them on pain of death!” LOL, on the one hand sadness! On the other hand, how sweet that they cared enough to try to help us out 🙂 I love my life–so full of chaos and wonderfulness I can’t stand it sometimes! ❤
Ichi Bakery was our first stop in Shanghai! We came out of the xujiahui metro station and found this cute spot. Very lovely inside. Offers brunch, afternoon tea, and dinner.
Yummy! I prefer scrambled eggs and forgot to say. So this was my first time eating sunnyside up! Brave 🙂
These eggs were poached, but still cold inside! Like refrigerated cold ~ maybe how they do it here? Not sure.
Came with the bread, salad, fruit bowl, and choice of drink! The pastry was so flaky and delicious!
These were some of the best drinks ive had in China. They were perfect, including the hot chocolate I ordered. Coffee was starbucks quality。